If only there were a parenting “boot camp” that everyone had to go through before having kids, we’d all walk into parenthood knowing exactly what to do! But alas, there is no such thing, and most of us are left to trial and error. Sure, there are parenting books galore. But if books were all we needed, why would we feel so helpless much of the time?
Fortunately, Successful Parenting Institute is on the scene to help make sense of this exciting-yet-highly-challenging privilege called parenting. Our licensed therapists and counselors work directly with parents and their children to identify each family’s unique needs, and then provide one-to-one training so that the solutions truly “sink in.” These strategies inspire a positive change in behavior in both you and your kids.
– Improve Your Child’s Willingness to Listen to You
– Eliminate Power Struggles and Resolve Conflict
– Deepen and Strengthen Your Connection With Your Child
– Handle Most Any Parenting Issue
– Avoid Common Parenting Errors
– Model the Tools Your Child Needs to Succeed
– Increase Your Child’s Responsibility for Himself
– Encourage Your Child to Make Good Choices
– Decrease Sibling Rivalry
– How to Co-Parent Before, During and After Divorce
– Negotiating Parenting Differences with Your Partner
Problems, meet solutions. Recurring issues within a family can have many origins. We’ll help identify the sources that pose consistent problems, and then present effective solutions tailored specifically to your family. Below are some of the more common and very difficult issues families can face. Yes, the list is long! But don’t worry — we have proven tools, techniques and strategies to help overcome every one of them.
Fighting Peer Relationships
Difficulty Making Friends
Connecting with Others
Relationship with Parents
Getting off the Computer
Let us equip you to handle whatever life throws at your family. Schedule a consultation today.